Trade Credit Insurance - Trading domesticallyNeed help? Get in touch.
A small loss can make a big difference
When trading domestically it is easy to say “I know my customers, they’ve never let me down, I trust them to pay promptly”, but in our experience, any company can default on a payment.
Sometimes the company that defaults has done nothing wrong. Instead its problem is likely to be the knock-on effect of events beyond their control along the supply chain. And if bad debt affects you, it will also affect the other companies you trade with.
Only recently two big name businesses, Toys R Us and Maplin Electronics, went into administration, proving that the right information and protection has never been more vital.
Coface it first
With trade credit insurance, you can ‘Coface it first’. Check a company for credit worthiness before you accept their order – and claim if they fail to pay. Better still, Coface can help your business grow.
- Pre-qualify customers before you do business with them
- Offer more competitive credit and payment terms
- Know more: access our constantly updated financial information on 80 million companies
- Be more attractive to investors, suppliers and big customers because you’re protected from bad debt
- Create a more efficient credit management system with our expert advice
Coface it first and trade with confidence.
To find out how Coface Credit Insurance can help your business contact our team for your free, no obligation quote.