An unequal recovery lies ahead
A year after the first cases of COVID-19 appeared outside China, the uncertainties linked to the pandemic are still considerable despite the announcement of the arrival of several vaccines at the end of 2020.
These uncertainties can be summarised in one question: when can we expect herd immunity?
We also explore:
- Health crisis: when will there be herd immunity and the end of “stop and go”?
- More inequalities between countries…
- …And more inequalities within each country
- Inequalities between sectors
- Fewer corporate insolvencies thanks to state support, but could this lead to more “zombies”?
- Latest sector risk assessments