Do you export?
How do you prevent unpaid invoices?
Find out more about Coface Check and Collect
Coface Check and CollectTo avoid unpaid invoices, you need to work with the right prospective and existing customers. In the event of arrears, you need to be able to call on a recognised third party who can work effectively to recover your debts. In the export market and around the world, only Coface can address both of these needs through its two solutions: Check and Collection.
- Reliable company analysis
- Understanding of local legislation
- Efficient collection across the world
Tried and tested services
To insure commercial transactions across the globe to allow companies to develop a solvent customer base
In the event of arrears we manage collection or indemnification
Reliable company analysis
Providing you information from worldwide information sources combined with country and sector analysis.
The right information to build an accurate picture of your business environment
Efficient debt collection
Through our network of global partners we use the right information to determine the right response for your business.
Understanding of local legislation leads to efficient collection of bad debts.
Discover how our risk management tools will protect your supply chain
Obtain vital information on your suppliers
With standardised template layouts, these reports allow you to make quick and informed decisions to check on your current or new suppliers.
Estimate the likelihood of your suppliers to default
Debtor Risk Assessment (DRA)
On a scale of 1 to 10, our authoritative DRA scores give you the probability of any company, anywhere in the world, defaulting on its debts.
Establish Maximum Risk
Our rating notices informs you of the maximum advised amount up to €100k. For amounts in excess of €100k, our experts will provide you with a response after examining qualitative information that automated systems can’t take into consideration.
What Coface Provides
- Peace of mind: safeguard your brand image
- Security: like you, we want to collect payment as quickly as possible
- Results: Coface’s name is a guarantee of efficient collection
- Trust: online access to information on the status of the collection process
- Efficiency: our response will begin with an intensive and regular 40 day phase during which we will seek a voluntary arrangement with the company in arrears - failing which, we will advise you on the subsequent action
- Information on 80 million companies in 200 countries
- 50 centres to gather, process and analyse financial and solvency related
- 63 000 debts to be recovered every year
- 245 in-house collection staff
- 32 recognised service providers who have indepth insight into the laws and culture of local markets