Check the financial health of your suppliers, monitor your sector, make stronger deals and avoid risk.
Use our professional and effective service to collect late payments. Leaving you free to focus on your core business.
What does failure really cost you?
The extra turnover needed to make up for loss.
With credit insurance from Coface the additional turnover required would be:
Request a call back
Know more, grow more
The smarter way to boost your business
Coface goes beyond the standard credit checks to give you every possible competitive edge, both domestically and internationally.
Use our unique insights to reduce risk, keep supply chains moving and break into new markets.
- We monitor 80,000 million businesses across 200 countries
- Data is adjusted by country, sector and current economy
- You get exclusive business intelligence you won’t find anywhere else
Over 70 years as a global leader in credit insurance
Turnover in 2019
How does Credit Insurance work?
Credit insurance protects businesses that extend credit to their customers. It safeguards against unpaid bills, promotes business growth, secures trade finance, and helps build supplier relationships.
- Vet potential customers and set realistic credit limits
- Get alerts to changes in your customers’ situation
- Claim against non-payment and keep your cash flowing
Why use Coface Debt Collection?
Limit your losses with an experienced, global network that gets to work fast, so you don’t have to. Because we’re such a large company, we can offer competitive rates that generally work out cheaper than the costs of doing your own debt recovery.
- Significantly improve the chances of recovering your money
- Access to local law enforcement and legal teams
- No fuss service that minimises disruption to your business
Why use Coface Information Services?
Coface Information Services is a powerful risk management tool that gives you business intelligence as it happens. So you can make informed, timely decisions that dramatically reduce the risk of bad debt.
- Monitor and protet your supply chain
- Keep up-to-date with local and global economic changes
- Identify weakness and opportunities in your sector
View our latest case studies
Moyne London can focus on proﬁtable projects and reduce the risk of costly abortive tenders thanks to timely credit information from Coface.
Coface’s ﬂexible approach allows Premier Decorations to respond to protect its balance sheet during its busiest sales period.